MAGAMarc Molinaro’s votes do not reflect his district
MAGAMarc Molinaro’s votes do not reflect his district.
Molinaro votes for “extreme right-wing ideologue” Mike Johnson to lead the House.
Rep. Mike Johnson’s record includes:
- banning all abortions without exception — to the point of criminalization with prison sentences
- Election denier – Johnson personally lobbied, and secured support, from 126 House Republicans for an amicus brief to a Texas lawsuit that sought to invalidate millions of votes from four key battleground states won by Joe Biden in 2020.
- promoted conspiracy theories that Dominion Voting Systems, a voting machine and software company, helped rig the election against Trump. “The allegations about these voting machines, some of them being rigged with this software by Dominion, there’s a lot of merit to that,” Johnson said in November of 2020. “They know that in Georgia it really was rigged.”
- Wants to cut Social Security and Medicare
- Supports covenant marriage – a conservative Christian idea that makes it harder to divorce.
- Climate denier – opposed proposals for a Green New Deal and been named an “energy champion” by the American Energy Alliance, a rightwing group that has defended fossil fuel use.